comfortemp® FIBERBALL HO 29XR Series
The high-performance and sustainable alternative to down – derived from post-consumer PET bottles.
The fast-drying lightweight breathable padding is made of 100% recycled content fiberballs plus binder for washability (total recycled content by weight = 70%)
It is easily compressed and yet quickly recovers its full volume, time and again. This enables enhanced insulation as greater volume allows more air to be trapped. Cold spots are also prevented.
The advantages of comfortemp® fiberball padding for consumers:
- 100% recycled Polyester fiberballs (70% total recycled content)
- Excellent thermal insulation properties, even when wet
- Uniform structure even after washing – exceptional resilience
- 100% allergen & cruelty-free – ideal alternative to down products from animals
The advantages of comfortemp® fiberball padding for garment manufacturers:
- Increased design freedom
- Easier processing – eliminates blowing of loose fibers, and saves costs
- Lower transportation costs – 100% resilience, can be vacuum packed